What to expect:
1. It's normal to be a bit nervous.
2. The first session is about getting to know one another.
3. We'll talk about why you are embarking on this journey.
4. We will discuss what brought you to this place, right now.
5. I'll get some information details, to help determine our course options.
What to bring:
1. Your signed forms, emailed to you in advance of our visit.
2. A list of any medications, including supplements and vitamins.
3. Any questions you might have about counseling or group therapy.
4. Water, coffee, tea, and soft drinks available, but you're welcome to bring your own.
5. Payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, check, cash, or money order.
1. Parking is available in the front of back lots.
2. We are located on the 2nd floor, near the front.
3. All doors are handicap accessible, with van parking.
4. Elevator is located at the center of the building.
5. Come on in and grab something to drink and relax.
Dekle and Associates
1170 Old Henderson Road
Columbus, OH 43220