What to expect:
1. It's normal to be a bit nervous.
2. The first session is about getting to know one another.
3. We'll talk about why you are embarking on this journey.
4. We will discuss what brought you to this place, right now.
5. I'll get some information details, to help determine our course options.
What to bring:
1. Your signed forms, emailed to you in advance of our visit.
2. A list of any medications, including supplements and vitamins.
3. Any questions you might have about counseling or group therapy.
4. Water, coffee, tea, and soft drinks available, but you're welcome to bring your own.
5. Payment for the session via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check, cash, or money order.
1. Parking is available in the back lot.
2. You are welcome to park on High Street, as well.
3. Enter in the SOUTH arched entry, pictured above.
4. Office is to the immediate left, as you enter.
5. Feel free to grab something to drink and relax.
Julia McLaughlin, MA, LPC
3474 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43214